Autor Wątek: I?m confused about XBOX backwards compatibility.  (Przeczytany 1553 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline terry123

• Nowy Forumowicz
I?m confused about XBOX backwards compatibility.
« dnia: Sierpień 24, 2019, 13:54:31 »
I was at a thrift store and bought an original XBOX game. It was only $2 so if it doesn?t work it?s not too big of a deal, but I hope it does.

I checked the Wikipedia list and it?s supposed to work on the XBOX 360. The problem is I think I have the Xbox with the 4gb hard drive because I was dumb and didn?t think it was useful when I bought it a few years ago. (I don?t have it near me to check if it?ll work.)

I?m confused as to whether or not backwards compatibility will work with this model. If not, how do I make it work? I?d like to be able to play original XBOX games without getting another system or finding my dads old one.

Offline Blue__

• Żywa Legenda
Odp: I?m confused about XBOX backwards compatibility.
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Sierpień 24, 2019, 17:43:03 »
It just works!

Offline MsbS

• I Am Robot
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Sierpień 24, 2019, 18:56:16 »
It just works!
Issue got solved!

Offline calumscott

• Nowy Forumowicz
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Sierpień 26, 2019, 22:18:06 »
I was at a thrift store and bought an original XBOX game. It was only $2 so if it doesn?t work it?s not too big of a deal, but I hope it does.

I checked the Wikipedia list and it?s supposed to work on the XBOX 360. The problem is I think I have the Xbox with the 4gb hard drive because I was dumb and didn?t think it was useful when I bought it a few years ago. (I don?t have it near me to check if it?ll work.)https://solitaire.onl/ 9apps.ooo/ https://bluestacks.vip/

I?m confused as to whether or not backwards compatibility will work with this model. If not, how do I make it work? I?d like to be able to play original XBOX games without getting another system or finding my dads old one.

my issue has been solved!