Autor Wątek: I have an old expansion hard drive and some stuff I want to transfer off of it.  (Przeczytany 270 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline 3lit33

• Nowy Forumowicz
So my Xbox 360 is long gone. It was the original model and years ago started requiring repairs every other week and so it was gotten rid of and replaced by an Xbox One. This being said I always have kept its expansion hard drive around and have recently thought of the idea of taking some of the old stuff from it and transferring it to Xbox One games that allow it. Does anyone know if it would be possible to get something running that would allow me to transfer, for instance, an old Xbox 360 Terraria world to Xbox One?

Offline ronneymiguels

• Junior
Odp: I have an old expansion hard drive and some stuff I want to transfer off of it.
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Sierpień 15, 2019, 22:42:23 »
So my Xbox 360 is long gone. It was the original model and years ago started requiring repairs every other week and so it was gotten rid of and replaced by an Xbox One. This being said I always have kept its expansion hard drive around and have recently thought of the idea of taking some of the old stuff from it and transferring it to Xbox One games that allow it. Does anyone know if it would be possible to get something running that would allow me to transfer, for instance, an old Xbox 360 Terraria world to Xbox One?myip.kim/ birthdaywishes.onl/ elecpay.in/tneb/

i agree with you totally