Autor Wątek: Can someone help me identify this game?  (Przeczytany 6524 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline terrys13

• Nowy Forumowicz
Can someone help me identify this game?
« dnia: Sierpień 19, 2019, 11:33:32 »
It's a basic car demo from several years ago on the Xbox 360. You had the option to play with cars or motorbikes and you could compete in races or drive about aimlessly around the map within the city/outskirts. Something specific that I remember was bumping into as many cars as possible on my bike to escalate the number of police after me (eventually they'd barricade the road and try to catch me to give me a fine). I'd love to revisit this game and buy it elsewhere, so any help would be much appreciated!

Offline MsbS

• I Am Robot
Odp: Can someone help me identify this game?
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Sierpień 19, 2019, 13:30:11 »
Riiiiiidge raaacer!

Offline lytf99

• Nowy Forumowicz
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Sierpień 20, 2019, 20:13:41 »
It's a basic car demo from several years a whatsapp web whatsapp plus go on the Xbox 360. You had the option to play with cars or motorbikes and you could compete in races or drive about aimlessly around the map within the city/outskirts. Something specific that I remember was bumping into as many cars as possible on my bike to escalate the number of police after me (eventually they'd barricade the road and try to catch me to give me a fine). I'd love to revisit this game and buy it elsewhere, so any help would be much appreciated!

i know this game but cant remmber the name

Offline SzczwanyGapa

• Żywa Legenda
  • HANG ON TO YER HELMET...
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Sierpień 21, 2019, 07:50:35 »
Test Drive Unlimited.
"Co się tak kurwa patrzysz? Nas tu nie ma!"