Autor Wątek: Finally cleaned my PS4 Pro.!!  (Przeczytany 1798 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline tonyripper12

• Junior
Finally cleaned my PS4 Pro.!!
« dnia: Październik 18, 2019, 22:53:30 »
It's a first generation Pro and had the very common 747 taxying on the runway sound. After a while of putting it off, I finally ordered some thermal paste and got to work.

The process took a little over an hour bc I'm stupid and the YouTube tutorial I was following kinda sucked. Forgot to put one screw back in but all in all, it was a success.

The system is whisper quiet now. Just here to say this maintenance is well worth it. If anyone is on the fence, do yourself a favor and go through with it.

One tip I do have: Take pictures when you pull the covers off so you have a quick reference of what screws go where. It may save you a few minutes.

Offline tonyripper12

• Junior
Odp: Finally cleaned my PS4 Pro.!!
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Październik 19, 2019, 06:28:14 »
It's a first generation Pro and had the very common 747 taxying on the runway sound. After a while of putting it off, I finally ordered some thermal paste and got to work.

The process took a little over an hour bc I'm stupid and the YouTube tutorial I was following kinda sucked. Forgot to put one screw back in but all in all, it was a success.

The system is whisper quiet now. Just here to say this maintenance is well worth it. If anyone is on the fence, do yourself a favor and go through with it.Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox

One tip I do have: Take pictures when you pull the covers off so you have a quick reference of what screws go where. It may save you a few minutes.

my issue got solved!!

Offline Aitken

• Nowy Forumowicz
Odp: Finally cleaned my PS4 Pro.!!
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Lipiec 31, 2020, 10:26:27 »
While this is a relatively straightforward process, you should still take care when performing this. We cannot be held responsible for any damage you may do to your system. You may want to make sure you?ve backed up your saved data before proceeding just in case.