Autor Wątek: Working 3rd party Network Adapters  (Przeczytany 313 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline sofbud

• Junior
Working 3rd party Network Adapters
« dnia: Wrzesień 07, 2019, 21:28:57 »
Hey everyone,
Got a 3rd PS2 yesterday for free and only just found out they even had an expansion bay let alone what you can use it for.
Anyway i'm not paying (AUD) $50 for a nearly 2 decade old adapter plus another $20 for a Sata converter sooo im' tempted to just get a much cheaper Sata Aliexpress one since they have good reviews, has anyone else tried one? I've heard of some people having issues but most of that was for like drivers for custom loaders and OS's or whatever not working and tbh i just want it for the whole being able to put games straight on the drive and loading them from there without a disc, the possibility of being able to use custom shit like the whole 1080i/p upscaling thing, OS's or emulators would just be a bonus.

Offline sofbud

• Junior
Odp: Working 3rd party Network Adapters
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Wrzesień 11, 2019, 20:52:03 »
Hey everyone,
Got a 3rd PS2 yesterday for free and only just found out they even had an expansion bay let alone what you can use it for.
Anyway i'm not paying (AUD) $50 for a nearly 2 decade old adapter plus another $20 for a Sata converter sooo im' tempted to just get a much cheaper Sata Aliexpress one since they  fedloan irs.gov have good reviews, has anyone else tried one? I've heard of some people having issues but most of that was for like drivers for custom loaders and OS's or whatever not working and tbh i just want it for the whole being able to put games straight on the drive and loading them from there without a disc, the possibility of being able to use custom shit like the whole 1080i/p upscaling thing, OS's or emulators would just be a bonus.

my issue got solved!