Autor Wątek: I'm thinking of buying one!  (Przeczytany 349 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline techbud

• Nowy Forumowicz
I'm thinking of buying one!
« dnia: Wrzesień 12, 2019, 01:33:32 »
The ps3 will probably have continued online support until a little after the ps5 comes out. So around 2020.

This is just an assumption. Honestly if you want it for things like netflix I highly recommend just getting a ps4. They can be bought for less then $200 used now. Are great for streaming and the games are next gen.

The only reason I would suggest the PS3 to someone is if they are collectors or if they don't mind playing older games and want to buy them cheaply. But at this point I don't think it's a good idea to have it as a streaming device.

Offline MsbS

• I Am Robot
Odp: I'm thinking of buying one!
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2019, 17:14:35 »
Disagree

Offline techbud

• Nowy Forumowicz
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Wrzesień 15, 2019, 14:18:37 »
The ps3 will probably have continued online support until a little after the ps5 comes out. So around 2020.

This is just an assumption. Honestly if you want it for things like netflix I highly recommend just getting a ps4. They can be bought for less then $200 used now. Are great for streaming and the games are next gen.check-distance.com

The only reason I would suggest the PS3 to someone is if they are collectors or if they don't mind playing older games and want to buy them cheaply. But at this point I don't think it's a good idea to have it as a streaming device.

issue got solved!!

Offline MsbS

• I Am Robot
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Wrzesień 15, 2019, 15:07:29 »

This is just an assumption. Honestly if you want it for things like netflix I highly recommend just getting a ps4. They can be bought for less then $200 used now. Are great for streaming and the games are next gen.check-distance.com

issue got solved!!

Not for me!!