Ja bardziej ! http://youtu.be/P4wWMe85Dgo
Key points (probably missed some stuff)
- Vehicles react differently depending on terrain.
- Rope can be utilised in most gameplay encounters. Has multiple uses.
- From the beginning Bruce wanted to get back to figuring out the core gameplay.
- Combat designed with Nate's traversal moveset in mind.
- Climbing system in UC4 has been completely overhauled. System gives unprecedented level of fine control with full analogue control over both of his hands
- Characters traversing with you were scripted in the past games. Now it is very systemic.
- Bunch of stuff on AI being smarter with new flanking behaviours and better awareness etc. They have the same traversal abilities as Drake
- They really wanted to avoid stop and pop gameplay with the player sticking behind one piece of cover.
- A lot of the stealth elements from the Last of Us brought over so the player has more choices in combat. You can break line of sight and sneak past them
- Used to be you were in stealth or combat. Now you can be in stealth, they go into investigate when they think they've seen you, then it can go into combat and once they lose you they will go into search.
- Melee is far deeper.
- Lots of new tools added but in a way that is elegant enough to not explode the game with HUD.