Playstation Access just uploaded those two videos for Horizon Zero Dawn.
What they didn't show at the conference:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdGgeGY6nLc
- The Thunderjaw has 550k polygons.
- It has 93 plates of armor that can be attacked individually.
- It has two major weak points, the "power core" in the heart, & "AI Core" in the head.
- The game is "very much an RPG".
- You can "quick craft" arrow heads for the bow.
- There's towns, villages, & quests.
- Crafting is a major component of the game.
- The game is targeting 2016.
- The combat is described as "tactical".
- Every single location seen in the trailer is explorable.
- The RPG elements will not slow down the combat.
- Aloy's "job" is a machine huntress.
- The "Combat" & "RPG" are both very big parts of the game.