W KOŃCU! coś się ruszyło
Famitsu opublikowało artykuł o FF: Versus XIII z pierwszymi screenami
* The game's cloud effects use real physics calculations
* The world is an open field, and you can go everywhere except for the mountains
* The battles are seamless
* The game's encounter system is both random and symbol-based (meaning you can see enemies in advance). Hmm... what could this mean?
* The game's world is mostly seamless, although there are some load points when you switch between the massive areas.
* You can destroy objects that you find on the road.
* The quality of the combat scenes is so high that people will not be able to believe it when they first see it.
* The staff is excited about making the game
* The Versus screenshots show a fight with a weaponized Behemoth in a city.
* Square Enix will be showing an unannounced title at TGS. Given the context, I think this means a Nomura game.
* Nomura says that the Versus visual quality will improve even beyond what's shown in the new screenshots.
* Agito's development is progressing well. You'll be able to move about on the world map via Chocobo and air ship.
* The 3rd Birthday will be of such quality that you won't think it's a PSP game. This applies to the graphics and volume.
* Nomura apparently says The 3rd Birthday will be the ultimate PSP title... until Agito comes out.
Z innej strony:
-Final Fantasy Versus XIII will appear at TGS 10
-You can go anywhere on world map (excluding the mountain because it is an open field)
-Battles are completely seamless
-The town in trailers is modeled after the Shinjuku city
-Versus will be huge
-Cloud movement are done by physical calculations
-No loading (only when changing from big area to other big area)
-People couldn't believe when they saw the destruction of a road in realtime
-Staff motivation is up high and they're happy
-Nomura: Even though the quality is high we aim for more detailed graphics
-Big revelations and the world unveiling of the game at TGS
-The Versus screenshots show a fight with a weaponized Behemoth in a city
-All the screenshots in the interview are captured from the game running in real time.
Z chęcią bym przetłumaczył ale się spieszę i moge być zajęty.http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/06/23/flying_get/
Więcej info obiecują na TGS
Z tego co tu można wyczytać nagrano również gameplay, może wycieknie niedługo